Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ass Crack of Dawn.

Hank the dog stayed with me last night, and I don't know why, but I couldn't sleep last night. I have been praying for divine intervention to get me out of bed at a more reasonable time, but to get such minimal sleep last night was a bit frustrating. But I am grateful to be up early this morning. God is working in my life, sometimes quickly and sometimes sloooooowwwwlllly. I have already taken Hank the Dog out for a walk and fed him over at Kyles place, I need to get him some dog food for over here if I am gonna be playing the dog co-parent.

I have a really strong urge to crawl back in bed. Resist, Resist......goin to get some coffee.....that may help.

5 comments:

dAAve said...

There's always a 6:30am meeting at Lambda if you find yourself available and wanting.

Pammie said...

HI...glad to find your new blog (thru Daave)! We already have something in common..I say "butt crack of dawn"...it's more lady like I guess than ass crack..but either works for me :)

Scott W said...

Tom, welcome. We have a tight community here and there is lots of love and support.

It is good to read you, I was thinking the other day that we haven't seen you at noon lately.

By the way everyone, Tom is very tall and very handsome. I am just sayin'.

Shannon said...

Good morning and welcome to our blogging community! dAAve sent us over to say HI... HI!

come and check out our blogs.

Hope you got enough coffee and having a great mornin


oh scott LOL U r 2 cute!

Shannon said...

Good morning and welcome to our blogging community! dAAve sent us over to say HI... HI!

come and check out our blogs.

Hope you got enough coffee and having a great mornin


oh scott LOL U r 2 cute!